Students who require special education found it difficult to progress through the curriculum without tools and support that they require. Polling suggests that schools that serve a majority of students of color are far less likely to have access to the technology needed for remote learning. Only 66% of Black households in the U.S. had home broadband service in 2019. Only 45% of Black Americans owned a desktop or laptop computer in 2015.
- They also find that critical thought, social responsibility, health and safety are often neglected.
- Higher education typically involves work towards a degree-level or foundation degree qualification.
- Michigan has an innovative and comprehensive system of assessments to measure student achievement in learning our state content standards.
- Indigenous governments are reluctant to take on the ongoing costs involved.
- The latest news from the Texas Education Agency is available throughnews releases,online correspondence,mailing lists, and other posted information.
In its early …