- This proved useful for each employers and employees, since the improved human capital lowered costs for the employer, while skilled employees obtained larger wages.
- The Aztecs had colleges for the noble youths known as Calmecac where they’d obtain rigorous spiritual and army coaching.
- COVID-19 has shone a lightweight on opportunity gaps and will in all probability be up to educators and policymakers to direct the mandatory sources to mitigating them in the coming years.
- To enhance the amount of highly skilled academics across the world, the University of the People and the International Baccalaureate have launched a tuition-free, online Master of Education (M.Ed.) program.
- He needed to create an internet site with untimed, multisensory interactive video games that allow children to see, hear, and contact as they be taught.
- The Board of Regents launched an initiative to advance diversity, equity, and inclusion in colleges throughout the New York State.